Thursday, December 18, 2014

About Us

Hello all...

Partner  Bali Tour Guide Travelling

My name is cholil , you just call me cholil , and I’m Indonesian  and was born Banyuwangi east Java and Live  in Deanpasar padang Sambian. I have been doing this job as Partner Bali Tour Guide Traveling  since 2001. It would be my pleasure to introduce you to beautiful island of Bali, Balinese culture, beaches for surfing or relaxing around the island, place of interest, bali hotels & villas, shopping etc.
I will help you to make your own touring plan during your holiday in Bali. There are so many beautiful place that you must visit and see in Bali. That is why you want to see all around the island and I am ready to drive you with my pleasure!!

I also work with my 3 other partner as Team Partner Bali Tour and as  Guide Travelling , they will help me during I’m busy, they all speaking good English and experienced as a tour driver in Bali. Below is name of my team:

Then I aslo inform add for you holiday detestation 

Warm Greetings To All Here...
My name is cholil, was born in Banyuwangi eash Java,  But  I stay  in  Bali Island about 30 year long ago until now, With The Most Beutifull lsland, But Not Only That, The Above Water Is Also Amazing With Its Most Iconic Island "The Temple  Island"!, Banyuwangi also have more panorama beach red, Plengkung beach best for  surfing, Kawah Ijen very interesting for refreshing ,

Plengkung Beach
I trip quite a lot to Bali Islamd and Banywangi  with My Community That I Founded for Group Adventure or Just Myself doing waching culture, panorama, Trekking, Snorkeling, Fishing, Diving Or Just Sightseeing.
And for that, apparently that i become  Banyuwangi  Guide, Tour Leader, Tour Operator, Tour Planner & Tour Consultant By Accident. But i Really Enjoy!


If any of you, reach Bali beautiful Island  or Wanna Go To Bali , Feel Free to Contact me At any Time Convinient.

With Lots of Love From Bali,  Indonesia...

Cheers,
Partner Bali Tour
( Contact Person : Mr.Cholil )
Web : www.partnerbalitour.com
Blog :http://patnertour.blogspot.com
         :https://tour-travell.blogspot.com/